Alina Jewels is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
This policy is effective from 19/03/2015.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you.
- Contact information including email address and contact number.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information for one or more of the following purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
- Process Transactions.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Third Party Links
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and wish to change your mind, email us at email@example.com
Disclosing your information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com